We are currently recruiting for a Customer Liaison Advisor for a well established and reputable business based in Clevedon. In this role you will primarily be taking incoming calls from customers, taking details for the sales team and carrying out follow up administration duties.
You will be the first point of contact so must have an excellent telephone manor and the ability to gather relevant information from customers.
Duties will include:
- Take incoming customer calls from Customers for sales leads and other customer enquiries
- To load all web and telephone sales leads onto Salesforce and provide the information to Business Managers
- To provide input to the Business Process & Data Manager on how to improve sales leads processes, including input into the development of the CRM system
- To provide ongoing management information reporting on the sales lead pipeline
- To take overflow incoming calls on the Tech Support and Dealer line, raising tickets and taking messages as required
- To ensure dealers return customer information on all sales made
- To maintain the cleanliness of the data entered into Salesforce
- Any other duties relevant to this role.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook, experience of CRM systems would be advantageous. You will have excellent customer service skills over the phone, and be accurate when collating and entering sales data.
In return this role offers the opportunity to work in a well known multi-national business, with opportunities to progress in the future.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.