Location: HIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
My client who is based in Highbridge have an opportunity for somebody to work within Stock Control on a permanent basis.
The role is working in conjunction with the Purchasing and Stores Manager to ensure stock holding is accurately reported and proper controls are in place. Overall aim is to reduce waste and minimise stock holding by improved control and reporting. In conjunction with the Purchasing Manage minimise material charge to company.
1) Monitor operation of stock systems to ensure:
a) correct cut off at period ends
b) company rules applied - i.e certain roles can do certain transactions
c) correct costing and control with transfers from locations and issues to WIP
2) Organise stock check including
- close of system
- count sheet system
- attend stock check
- upload of results
- review differences
3) Investigate anomalies and major stock errors, identify cause and suggest corrective action
4) Review stock holding levels and work with PM/SM to monitor MoQ and lead times n.b essential to achieve this whilst avoiding stock shortages
5) Monitor system to ensure accurate reporting
6) Control quarantine stock to ensure
a) credits received
b) quality issues reported and action on regular offenders agreed with PM/SM
7) Works order reporting
8) Report to board with appropriate metrics
Remit covers all items requiring stock holding including non-deliverables and overhead items.
This role reports to Finance and will from time to time require weekend working which will be compensated by time off during the week.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.