Our established and reputable client, based in Highbridge, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to support the running of a busy office within a small accounts team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Duties to include:
- Banking of daily takings
- Processing orders
- Sales invoicing, checking receipts and allocating onto Sage
- Entering purchase ledger invoices and collation for payment
- Maintaining a manual cashbook, dealing with petty cash, balancing the monthly sales book and checking sold and redeemed vouchers.
- Accounting for E-commerce sales transactions (Ebay & Liquid Shop)
- Supporting the Finance Manager at month end with the finalisation of accounts
- Due to the busy nature of the role, the ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and prepared to work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will require strong Excel skills.
This role is offering £18,000 - £21,000 based on experience and will suit a candidate currently studying their AAT.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.