Our client, a financial services organisation in Bristol, is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their team. Good accuracy, administration and numeracy skills are essential while a candidate from a financial/banking background, alternatively accounts experience including sales ledger experience within the construction industry would be ideal.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Liaising with clients to approve financing
- Looking into key area’s of risk when lending to client’s – monitoring at all times
- Checking that invoices and credit roles go out in a timely fashion
- Generating debtor reports for clients
- Chasing any outstanding payments from clients
- Ensuring all payments are processed/posted accurately
- Producing reports on Microsoft Excel as required
- Adjusting credit limits based on risk and commercial awareness
- Resolving any queries that may arise
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to work and be confident in building new relationships with clients. A driving licence is essential as you will need to undertake client meetings off site as required from time to time.
Benefits with this role include 25 days holiday, a 35 hour week, a pension and ongoing training and development.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.