Recruitment Business Partner
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A large and successful consultancy business based in Bristol, offering a wide range of world class consultancy services across multiple sectors and countries. This large organisation offers excellent career development and benefits.
Working within the Human Resources team, and reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will take on the role of Recruitment Business Partner. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting salaried roles (Permanent, Contract and short term) across multiple offices around the UK. You will need to immerse yourself within the organisation to fully grasp the requirements of each role to successfully source the right candidate.
Duties will involve:
· Liaising with line managers and the HR team to create job descriptions/adverts for roles
· Building relationships with line managers to manage expectation and gain all important recruitment criteria for each role
· Using different forms of online media to advertise vacancies include social media, job boards and LinkedIn
· Working with external recruitment agencies in order to source candidates for certain high level and difficult to appoint roles
· Building a network/database of candidates for future roles within the business
· Arranging interviews and ensuring all arrangements are made and rooms are booked
· Compiling various KPI reports to highlight recruitment performance across the business
· Working with HR to check employment law for certain roles and to ensure a successful on-boarding process for new starters
· Project work relating to graduate and trainee schemes, attending events as necessary
· Ad-hoc duties to support the recruitment and HR function as required
The successful candidate:
Will be someone from a recruitment background, either in-house or from a recruitment consultancy business and used to working in a fast paced environment. You will ideally have experience recruiting professionals into the IT/Engineering/Service sector at a range of salary levels up to and including senior management. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, focussing on the customer experience at all times. This is not a sales role, and as such the focus is on the fulfilment of resourcing needs and building/maintaining strong internal relationships.
If you love recruitment but are keen to move out of a sales focussed environment then this could be the ideal role for you. It offers the fast pace of recruitment consultancy, but you are not required to business develop.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.