My client, an established family business based in Winscombe, are looking for a Bookkeeper / Finance Manager to join their business and take full responsibility for the finance function. This is a stand alone role looking after a number of small business within the group.
In this role, your main duties will include:
- Full sales and purchase ledger control for 6 businesses
- Bank, credit card and supplier statement reconciliations
- Debt management, responsible for all invoicing, cash posting and credit control duties
- VAT reporting
- Ad-hoc sales and KPI reporting for the management team
- Responsible for the company payroll (circa 20 staff)
- Completion of accounts for year end approval by the accountants
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role requires someone happy to get stuck in and support the business as needed, from a financial and administrative perspective. You will be required to have complete control of the accounts function of the business, being able to advise management when asked.
This role offers a competitive salary of circa £24k - £26k with a start date of ideally September/October. Ideally candidates will be a minimum of AAT qualified or be QBE with excellent experience in a similar role.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.