My client, an established organisation based in Weston-super-Mare, are currently looking for a Part-Time (3 days a week, of which one day needs to be a Friday) Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a fixed term contract until June/July 2018. This is a great role offering exposure to a corporate finance structure. Both full and part time applications are welcome for this role.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Accurately account for company assets, income and payments.
- Provide a range of corporate and statutory reports and returns on a timely basis.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset reconciliation and reporting
- Support the Accountant to ensure the key deliverables of the department are
- Collate and assemble reporting information for internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc duties within the accounts team as required
The ideal candidate will need to have strong MS Excel skills, to include use and creation of Pivot and look up tables, as well as this you will have a sound knowledge and understanding of financial accounting / debits and credits.
This is a great opportunity for someone currently studying towards a professional accounting qualification and looking to gain additional large company exposure.
This role offers a salary of circa £23k - £24k plus benefits such as flexi time and 25 days holiday.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.